护士通用英语口语.doc
窗体顶端.Commonly used sentences for medical staff医护人员常用英语口语第一套1.Do you have pain?你有疼痛感吗?3.Have you ever had this pain before?以前有过这种疼痛吗?4.Does the pain come on after or before meals?疼痛出现在饭前还是饭后?5.What does your pain feel like?你的疼痛是什么感觉?6.Does the pain move?疼痛有转移吗?7.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder?疼痛放射到肩部吗?8.Does this happen more at night or in the morning?这种情况夜间发生的多或是白天发生的多?9.Does the pain keep you from working?疼痛是否让你无法工作?10.Do you ears ache?你耳朵疼吗?11.Do you have sore throats?你嗓子疼吗?12.How long have you been having sore throats?你嗓子疼有多长时间了?13.Does it hurt when you open your mouth?你张嘴的时候痛吗?14.Do you have toothaches?你牙痛吗?15.Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?你曾有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?16.Do you have abdominal pain?你腹痛吗?17.Is your tummy still sore?你肚子还痛吗?18.Are your breasts painful?你乳房痛吗?19.Does your back ache?你背部疼痛吗?20.Do your legs hurt when you walk?你走路时腿痛吗?21. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。22. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please dont eat or drink anything after 12 oclock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。23. You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿。25. Im going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down. 我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。第二套26. Im going to make your bed. / well change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。27.Ill apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。28.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation? 明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗? 29. Im going to shave your skin. / Im going to do skin preparation for you.我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。30. Youre going to have a local/general/epidural anesthesia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。31. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗? 32. Im going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. Ill see the result in fifteen minutes. /Im going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试。33. Im going to give you an intramuscular injection. /intravenous infusion/ hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。34.Im going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。35. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。36. Im going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧。37.Im going to give you mobilization.我要给您(雾化)吸入。38. Im going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗。39. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.您至少要卧床休息一周。40. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite? 您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样? 41. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗? 42. What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色? 43. How much urine do you pass each time? 您每次排尿多少? 44. You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。45. Has it gotten worse?情况变坏了吗?46.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?47.Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?你的胃有过烧心感(腹泻,胸痛)吗?48.Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked)你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?50.Please take off your shoes and lie down请脱鞋,躺下。第三套51. I feel shivery and Ive got a sore throat.我觉得寒战,咽喉痛。52.Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。53.Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。54.Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。55.Please bend your knees.请屈膝。57.Please breathe deeply(normally)请深(正常)呼吸。58.Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。59.Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。63.It is normal(essentially normal)结果正常(基本正常)。64.Have you ever received any treatment before?你以前治过吗?65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。66. You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血。68. You are suffering from (influenza, mumps, )/Your disease was diagnosed as (influenza, mumps, ).您的病诊断为(流型性感冒,腮腺炎)。69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒。70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。71. Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水。72. Ill give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次。73.This medicine is used for preventing infection /treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血。74. You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。75. Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物。第四套78. Dont be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手。80. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查 。81.Dont be nervous.别紧张。82.It is not serious.病情不严重。83.Cheer up. I think things will come all right.振作起来,我想一切都会好的。84.Lets hope for the better.想开些。86.We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you wont worry.我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。87.The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。88.Well give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation.我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,就告诉我。89.If you have any discomfort during the operation, please dont hesitate to tell me.手术中有什么不舒服,请尽快告诉我,不要犹豫。90.The operation went very well.手术很顺利/成功。91.You should sign the consent.你需要签署一份手术同意书。92.Ill give you an enema tonight. After that please dont take any food or water before the operation.今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。93.Were serving breakfast right now。我们现在正在供应早餐。94.Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that.午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以午休。95.Im afraid youre still too feeble to get up.恐怕你太虚弱,还不能下床。96.Ring any time you need help.需要帮助时请随时按铃。97.Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.请你每两三个小时翻一次身。98.Im going to empty the bedpan.我去把便盆倒掉。99.You have to stay here for another two weeks.你还得再在医院住两周。100.You can watch TV, but please dont bother the others.你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。第五套102.Please tell me something of your past illness.请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。103.Now, I would like to ask you some questions about your family.现在,我想问一些有关你的家庭的问题。104.Please point with your finger where it hurts the most.请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。105.Tell me exactly where it hurts.告诉我疼痛的准确部位。106.The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you.医生嘱咐要你吃软食。107.Please dont eat anything except what we give you.除了我们指定的食物外,请不要吃别的。108.Take the tablets three times a day after food.请每日三次饭后服这种药片。109.I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups.我认为你需要定期体检。110.I suggest you to take a second opinion.我劝你再听听别人的意见。111.Dont take it so much to your heart.别把那件事放在心上。113.Please bring a specimen of your stool.请把你的大便标本带来。114.I suggest you walk around and do some light exercises.我建议你散散步,做些轻微的锻炼。115.It seems you had better be hospitalized.看来你最好还是住院。116.You can keep on working.你可以继续工作。117.You had better not go out because of your serious illness.你病得很重,最好不要出门。118.If you feel worse, please come back to the hospital right away.如果你觉得病情加重了,请马上来医院。121.Did you have any trouble finding us today?今天来找我们还顺利吗?123.How long have you felt sick? 你病了多久了?124.How did it happen?这是怎么发生的?125.Do you have a stuffy nose? 你鼻子不通气吗?第六套126.When did it begin? 什么时候开始的?127.Have you been with anyone who has a cold?你与患感冒的人128.Do you have any vision problems? 你有什么视力问题吗?129.Have you had any trouble with your eyes?你得过什么眼病吗?131.Whats bothering you?你那儿不舒服?132.You dont look well. Is there anything wrong?你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服?133.When did you begin feeling sick?你是什么时候开始感觉身体不舒服的?134. When did you notice it the first time?你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?135.Has it happened before?这种情况以前发生过吗?136.How long have you been like this symptom?你这种症状持续多长时间了?137.Have you had any fever?你发烧吗?138.Do you sweat a lot?你出汗多吗?139.You look very pale. Whats the trouble?你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服?140.When did you begin to notice these symptoms?你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?141.Have you had similar trouble before?你以前有过类似的毛病吗?142.What do you think cause the symptom?你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?143.Whats your first symptom?你最初的症状是什么?146.Was your temperature been taken?你量过体温了吗?147.Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly? 你是否经常量血压?148.Have you had a cold recently?你最近患过感冒吗?.窗体底端
收藏
编号:2604931
类型:共享资源
大小:46.02KB
格式:DOC
上传时间:2020-04-23
8
金币
- 关 键 词:
-
护士
通用
英语口语
- 资源描述:
-
^`
窗体顶端
.
Commonly used sentences for medical staff
医护人员常用英语口语
第一套
1.Do you have pain?你有疼痛感吗?
3.Have you ever had this pain before?以前有过这种疼痛吗?
4.Does the pain come on after or before meals?疼痛出现在饭前还是饭后?
5.What does your pain feel like?你的疼痛是什么感觉?
6.Does the pain move?疼痛有转移吗?
7.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder?疼痛放射到肩部吗?
8.Does this happen more at night or in the morning?这种情况夜间发生的多或是白天发生的多?
9.Does the pain keep you from working?疼痛是否让你无法工作?
10.Do you ears ache?你耳朵疼吗?
11.Do you have sore throats?你嗓子疼吗?
12.How long have you been having sore throats?你嗓子疼有多长时间了?
13.Does it hurt when you open your mouth?你张嘴的时候痛吗?
14.Do you have toothaches?你牙痛吗?
15.Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?你曾有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?
16.Do you have abdominal pain?你腹痛吗?
17.Is your tummy still sore?你肚子还痛吗?
18.Are your breasts painful?你乳房痛吗?
19.Does your back ache?你背部疼痛吗?
20.Do your legs hurt when you walk?你走路时腿痛吗?
21. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。
22. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please dont eat or drink anything after 12 oclock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。
23. You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿。
25. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down. 我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。
第二套
26. I’m going to make your bed. / well change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。
27.Ill apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。
28.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation? 明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?
29. I’m going to shave your skin. / Im going to do skin preparation for you.我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。
30. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anesthesia. 要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。
31. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?
32. Im going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. Ill see the result in fifteen minutes. /Im going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试。
33. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection. /intravenous infusion/ hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。
34.Im going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。
35. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.
医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。
36. I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧。
37.Im going to give you mobilization.我要给您(雾化)吸入。
38. Im going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗。
39. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.您至少要卧床休息一周。
40. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?
您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?
41. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?
42. What color of your urine? 您的尿液什么颜色?
43. How much urine do you pass each time? 您每次排尿多少?
44. You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。
45. Has it gotten worse?情况变坏了吗?
46.Have your ever had jaundice (low grade fever,any chronic ailments, cold sweats at night, attacks of asthma)?你有过黄疸(发低烧,任何慢性病,夜间出冷汗,哮喘发作)吗?
47.Do you suffer from heartburn stomachaches (loose bowel movements,chest pains)?你的胃有过烧心感(腹泻,胸痛)吗?
48.Do your want to have your tooth extracted (tooth filled, dressing changed,blood pressure checked)你要拔牙(补牙,换药,量血压)吗?
50.Please take off your shoes and lie down.请脱鞋,躺下。
第三套
51. I feel shivery and Ive got a sore throat.我觉得寒战,咽喉痛。
52.Please unbutton your shirt and loosen your belt.请解开上衣的扣子,松开腰带。
53.Please take off your trousers.请脱下裤子。
54.Please lie on your back (stomach, right side, left side).请仰卧(俯卧,右侧卧,左侧卧)。
55.Please bend your knees.请屈膝。
57.Please breathe deeply(normally).请深(正常)呼吸。
58.Please stick Out your tongue.请伸出舌头。
59.Please let me feel your pulse.让我摸摸你的脉搏。
61.Pleas,lift your left leg(right leg)请抬起你的左腿(右腿)。
63.It is normal(essentially normal).结果正常(基本正常)。
64.Have you ever received any treatment before?你以前治过吗?
65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。
66. You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血。
68. You are suffering from (influenza, mumps, ~)/Your disease was diagnosed as (influenza, mumps, ~).您的病诊断为(流型性感冒,腮腺炎~)。
69. You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒。
70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒。
71. Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水。
72. I’ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次。
73.This medicine is used for preventing infection /treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血。
74. You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物。
75. Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物。
第四套
78. Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手。
80. Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查 。
81.Don’t be nervous.别紧张。
82.It is not serious.病情不严重。
83.Cheer up. I think things will come all right.振作起来,我想一切都会好的。
84.Let’s hope for the better.想开些。
86.We are going to do the operation on you tomorrow. I hope you won’t worry.我们明天就要给你做手术,希望你不要紧张/担心。
87.The doctor who will operate on you is very experienced and considerate.给你做手术的医生很有经验,而且耐心细致。
88.We’ll give you anesthesia. Please let me know if you feel any pain during the operation.我们会使用麻醉药,不过手术期间如果你感到疼痛,就告诉我。
89.If you have any discomfort during the operation, please don’t hesitate to tell me.手术中有什么不舒服,请尽快告诉我,不要犹豫。
90.The operation went very well.手术很顺利/成功。
91.You should sign the consent.你需要签署一份手术同意书。
92.I’ll give you an enema tonight. After that please don’t take any food or water before the operation.今晚我要给你灌一次肠,灌肠后直至手术前请不要吃东西或喝水。
93.We’re serving breakfast right now。我们现在正在供应早餐。
94.Lunch is at 12:30. Patients can have a rest after that.午餐时间是12:30,饭后病人可以午休。
95.I’m afraid you’re still too feeble to get up.恐怕你太虚弱,还不能下床。
96.Ring any time you need help.需要帮助时请随时按铃。
97.Please turn from side to side every two or three hours.请你每两三个小时翻一次身。
98.I’m going to empty the bedpan.我去把便盆倒掉。
99.You have to stay here for another two weeks.你还得再在医院住两周。
100.You can watch TV, but please don’t bother the others.你可以看电视,但请不要妨碍其他人。
第五套
102.Please tell me something of your past illness.请告诉我你过去生病的一些情况。
103.Now, I would like to ask you some questions about your family.现在,我想问一些有关你的家庭的问题。
104.Please point with your finger where it hurts the most.请用手指出最痛点在什么部位。
105.Tell me exactly where it hurts.告诉我疼痛的准确部位。
106.The doctor has ordered a soft diet for you.医生嘱咐要你吃软食。
107.Please don’t eat anything except what we give you.除了我们指定的食物外,请不要吃别的。
108.Take the tablets three times a day after food.请每日三次饭后服这种药片。
109.I think you have to come back for periodical check-ups.我认为你需要定期体检。
110.I suggest you to take a second opinion.我劝你再听听别人的意见。
111.Don’t take it so much to your heart.别把那件事放在心上。
113.Please bring a specimen of your stool.请把你的大便标本带来。
114.I suggest you walk around and do some light exercises.我建议你散散步,做些轻微的锻炼。
115.It seems you had better be hospitalized.看来你最好还是住院。
116.You can keep on working.你可以继续工作。
117.You had better not go out because of your serious illness.你病得很重,最好不要出门。
118.If you feel worse, please come back to the hospital right away.如果你觉得病情加重了,请马上来医院。
121.Did you have any trouble finding us today?今天来找我们还顺利吗?
123.How long have you felt sick? 你病了多久了?
124.How did it happen?这是怎么发生的?
125.Do you have a stuffy nose? 你鼻子不通气吗?
第六套
126.When did it begin? 什么时候开始的?
127.Have you been with anyone who has a cold?你与患感冒的人
128.Do you have any vision problems? 你有什么视力问题吗?
129.Have you had any trouble with your eyes?你得过什么眼病吗?
131.What’s bothering you?你那儿不舒服?
132.You don’t look well. Is there anything wrong?你看起来气色不好,哪儿不舒服?
133.When did you begin feeling sick?你是什么时候开始感觉身体不舒服的?
134. When did you notice it the first time?你第一次注意到这种情况是什么时候?
135.Has it happened before?这种情况以前发生过吗?
136.How long have you been like this symptom?你这种症状持续多长时间了?
137.Have you had any fever?你发烧吗?
138.Do you sweat a lot?你出汗多吗?
139.You look very pale. What’s the trouble?你看上去很苍白,哪儿不舒服?
140.When did you begin to notice these symptoms?你是什么时候开始发现这些症状的?
141.Have you had similar trouble before?你以前有过类似的毛病吗?
142.What do you think cause the symptom?你觉得引起这个症状的原因是什么?
143.What’s your first symptom?你最初的症状是什么?
146.Was your temperature been taken?你量过体温了吗?
147.Do you have your blood pressure checked regularly? 你是否经常量血压?
148.Have you had a cold recently?你最近患过感冒吗?
.
窗体底端
展开阅读全文
淘文阁 - 分享文档赚钱的网站所有资源均是用户自行上传分享,仅供网友学习交流,未经上传用户书面授权,请勿作他用。