概念英语第一册课本学习知识中英版.doc
-!新概念英语第一册Lesson1: Excuse me! Excuse me! 打扰一下Yes? 什么事?Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?Pardon? 什么?Is this your handbag? 这是你的手提包吗?Yes, it is. 是的,它是Thank you very much. 非常感谢 Lesson 3:Sorry sir. My coat and my umbrella please. 请把我的外套和雨伞给我Here is my ticket. 这是我的票。Thank you sir. 谢谢,先生Number five. 第五号 Here is your umbrella and your coat. 这是你的雨伞和外套This is not my umbrella. 这不是我的雨伞。Sorry sir. 对不起,先生。Is this your umbrella? 这是你的雨伞吗?No, it isnt. 不,它不是。Is this it? 这是吗?Yes, it is. 是的,它是Thank you very much. 非常感谢 Lesson 5: Nice to meet you. Good morning. 早上好Good morning, Mr. Blake. 早上好,布莱克先生。This is Miss Sophie Dupont. 这是索菲杜邦小姐Sophie is a new student.索菲是一名新学生 She is a French. 她是法国人Sophie, this is Hans. 索菲,这是汉斯He is German. 他是德国人。Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你And this is Naoko. 这是直子ShesJapanese. 她是日本人Nice to meet you. 很高兴遇见你And this is Chang-woo. 这是昌武Hes Korean. 他是韩国人Nice to meet you. 很高兴遇见你And this is Luming. 这是鲁明Hes Chinese. 他是中国人Nice to meet you. 很高兴遇见你。And this is Xiaohui. 这是小慧Shes Chinese, too. 她也是中国人Nice to meet you. 很高兴遇见你 Lesson 7: Are you a teacher? Im a new student. 我是一个新学生。My names Robert. 我的名字叫罗伯特Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你My names Sophie. 我的名字叫索菲Are you French? 你是法国人吗?Yes, Im. 是的,我是。Are you French, too? 你也是法国人?No, Im not. 不,我不是。What nationality are you? 你是哪国人?Im Italian. 我是意大利人。Are you a teacher? 你是老师吗?No, Im not. 不,我不是Whats your job? 你是做什么工作的?Im a keyboard operator. 我是一个键盘操作员。Whats your job? 你是做什么工作的?Im an engineer. 我是一名工程师 Lesson 9: How are you today? Hello, Helen. 你好,海伦Hi, Steven. 你好,斯蒂文How are you today? 你今天好吗?Im very well, Thank you. 我非常好,谢谢。And you? 你呢?Im fine, thanks. 我很好,谢谢。How is Tony? 托尼怎么样?Hes fine, Thanks. 他很好,谢谢。Hows Emma? 埃玛好吗?Shes very well, too, Helen. 她也非常好,海伦。Goodbye, Helen. 再见,海伦Nice to see you. 很高兴再见到你Nice to see you, too, Steven. 也很高兴再见到你,斯蒂文Goodbye. 再见。 Lesson 11: Is this your shirt? Whose shirt is that? 那是谁的衬衫?Is this your shirt, Dave? 这是你的衬衫吗?大为?No, sir. 不,先生。Its not my shirt. 它不是我的衬衫。This is my shirt. 这是我的衬衫。My shirts blue. 我的衬衫是蓝色的。Is this shirt Tims? 这衬衫是汤姆的吗?Perhaps it is, sir. 可能是吧,先生Tims shirts white. 汤姆的衬衫是白色的。Tim! 提姆Yes, sir. 什么事?先生Is this your shirt? 这是你的衬衫吗?Yes, Sir. 是的,先生。Here you are. 给你Catch. 接住Thank you, sir. 谢谢,先生 Lesson 13: A new dress What color is your new dress? 你的新裙子是什么颜色的?It is green. 它是绿色的?Come upstairs and see it. 到楼上去看下。Thanks you. 谢谢Look! 看Here it is! 在这里Thats a nice dress. 那是一件很好的裙子。Its very smart. 它非常的时髦My hats new, too. 我的帽子也是新的。What color is it? 它什么颜色?Its the same color. 同样的颜色Its green, too. 也是绿色的。Thats a lovely hat. 那时一定可爱的帽子。 Lesson 15: Your passport, please. Are you Swedish? 你们是瑞典人吗?No, we are not. 不,我们不是。We are Danish. 我们是丹麦人。Are your friends Danish, too? 你的朋友们也是丹麦人?No, they arent. 不,他们不是。They are Norwegian. 他们是挪威人。Your passport, please. 请出示你们的护照。Here they are. 给你。Are there your cases? 这是你们的箱子吗?No, they arent. 不,它们不是。Our cases are brown. 我们的箱子是棕色的。Here they are. 给你Are you tourists? 你们是旅行者吗?Yes, we are. 是的,我们是。Are your friends tourists too? 你的朋友们也是吗?Yes, they are. 是的,他们也是Thats fine. 好的Thank you very much. 非常感谢Lesson 17: How do you do Come and meet our employees, Mr. Richards. 过来认识下我们的员工,理查兹先生Thank you, Mr. Jackson. 谢谢,杰克逊先生This is Nicola Grey, and this is Claire Taylor. 这是尼克拉斯,这是克莱尔泰咯How do you do? 你好Those women are very hard-working. 哪些女人非常的勤奋。What are their jobs? 他们的工作是什么?Theyre keyboard operators. 她们是键盘操作员。This is Michael Baker, and this is Jeremy Short. 这是迈克尔贝克,这是杰里米肖特How do you do? 你好They arent very busy! 他们不是很忙。What are their jobs? 他们的工作是什么?Theyre sales reps. 他们是销售员。They are very lazy. 他们非常的懒惰。Who is this young man? 这个年轻人是谁?This is Jim. 这是吉姆He is our office assistant. 他是我们办公室的助手 Lesson 19: Tired and thirsty Whats the matter, children? 怎么啦?孩子们。We are tired and thirsty, Mum. 我们很来很渴。妈妈/Sit down here. 坐在这里吧Are you all right now? 现在好了吗?No, we arent. 不,我们没好,Look! 看Theres an ice cream man. 那里有一个卖冰淇凌的人。Two ice creams please. 两块冰淇凌,请。Here you are, children. 给你们,孩子们。Thanks, Mum. 谢谢,妈妈。There ice creams are nice. 这个冰淇凌很好Are you all right now? 现在好些了吗?Yes, we are, thank you. 是的,我们好了,谢谢 Lesson 21: Which book? Give me a book please, Jane. 请给我书,简Which book? 哪一本?This one? 这本吗?No, not that one. The red one. 不,不是那本,红色的那本。This one? 这本?Yes, please. 是的,请。Here you are. 给你。Thank you. 谢谢。 Lesson 23: Which glasses? Give me some glasses please, Jane. 请给我一些杯子,简Which glasses? 哪些杯子?These glasses. 这些杯子。No, not those. The ones on the shelf. 不,不是那些,是架子上那些。These? 这些?Yes, please. 是的,请。Here you are. 给你。Thanks. 谢谢。 Lesson25: Mrs. Smiths kitchen Mrs. Smiths kitchen is small. 史密斯夫人的厨房很小。There is a refrigerator in the kitchen. 厨房里有个冰箱。The refrigerator is white. 冰箱的颜色是白色的。It is on the right. 它位于厨房的右边。There is an electric cooker in the kitchen. 厨房里有个电灶。The cooker is blue.灶的颜色是蓝的。 It is on the left. 它位于厨房的左边。There is a table in the middle of the room. 房间的中央有一张桌子。There is a bottle on the table. 桌子上有个瓶子。The bottle is empty. 瓶子是空的。There is a cup on the table, too. 桌子上还有一只杯子。The cup is clean. 杯子很干净。 Lesson 27: Mrs. Smiths living room Mrs. Smiths living room is large. 史密斯夫人的客厅很大。There is a television in the room. 房间里有台电视机。The television is near the window. 电视机在窗户的附近。There are some magazines on the television. 电视机上有几本杂志。There is a table in the room. 客厅里有张桌子。There are some newspapers on the table. 桌子上放着几份报子。There are some armchairs in the room. 客厅里有几把扶手椅。The armchairs are near the table. 那些扶手椅靠近桌子。There is a stereo in the room. 客厅里有台立体声音响。The stereo is near the door. 音响靠近门。There are some books on the stereo. 音响上面有几本书。There are some pictures in the room. 客厅里有几幅画。The pictures are on the wall. 画挂在墙上。 Lesson 29: Come in, Amy. Come in, Amy. 进来,艾米。Shut the door, please. 请把门关上。This bedroom is very untidy. 这卧室太不整齐了。What must I do, Mrs. Jones? 我应该做些什么,琼斯夫人?Open the window and air the room. 打开窗户,给房间通风。Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.(衣橱) 然后把这些衣服放进衣橱里。Then make the bed. 再把床整理下。Dust the dressing table. 弹掉梳妆台上的灰尘。Then sweep the floor. 然后扫地。Lesson31: Wheres Sally? Wheres Sally, Jack? 萨莉在哪里,杰克?Shes in the garden, Jane. 她在花园里,简Whats she doing? 她在干什么?Shes sitting under the tree. 她正在树荫下坐着。Is Tim in the garden, too? 蒂姆也在花园里吗?Yes, he is. 是的,他也在花园里。Hes climbing the tree. 他正在爬树。I beg your pardon? 你说什么?Whos climbing the tree. 谁在爬树?Tim is. 蒂姆在爬树。What about the dog? 那么狗呢?The dogs in the garden, too. 狗也在花园里。Its running across the grass. 它正在草地上跑。Its running after a cat. 在追一只猫。 Lesson 33: A fine day Its a fine day today. 今天天气好。There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining. 天空中飘着几朵云,但阳光灿烂。Mr. Joness with his family. 琼斯先生和他的家人在一起。They are walking over the bridge. 他们正在过桥。There are some boats on the river. 河上有几艘船。Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them. 琼斯先上和他的妻子正在看这些船。Sally is looking at a big ship. 萨莉正在观看一艘大船。The ship is going under the bridge. 那船正从桥下驶过。Tim is looking at an aeroplane. 蒂姆正望着一架飞机。The aeroplane is flying over the river. 飞机正从河上飞过。 Lesson 35: Our village This is a photograph of our village. 这是我们村庄的一张照片。Our village is in a valley. 我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。It is between two hills. 它位于两座小山之间。The village is on a river. 它靠近一条小河。Here is another photograph of the village. 这是我们村庄的另一张照片。My wife and I are walking alone the banks of the river. 我和我妻子正沿着河岸散步。We are on the left. 我们在河的左侧There is a boy in the water. 河里面有个男孩。He is swimming across the river. 他正在游泳过河。Here is another photograph. 这是另一张照片。This is the school building. 这是学校大楼。It is beside a park. 它位于公园的旁边。The park is on the right. 公园在右边。Some children are coming out of the building. 一些孩子正从大楼里出来。Some of them are going into the park. 他们中的几个正走进公园。 Lesson37: Making a bookcase Youre working hard, George. 你干的真辛苦,乔治。What are you doing? 你在做什么呢?Im making a bookcase. 我正在做一个书架。Give me that hammer please, Dan. 请把那把锤子拿给我,丹。Which hammer. 哪一把?This one? 是这把吗?No, not that one. 不,不是那一把。The big one. 是大的那把。Here you are. 给你。Thanks, Dan. 谢谢,丹。What are you going to do now, George? 你现在打算干什么?乔治。Im going to paint it. 我打算把它油漆下。What colour are you going to paint it? 你打算把它漆成什么颜色?Im going to paint it pink. 我打算把它漆成粉色?Pink! 粉色?This bookcase isnt for me. 这个书架不是为我做的?Its for my daughter, Susan. 是为我女儿苏珊作的。Pinks her favorite colour. 粉色是她最喜欢的颜色。 Lesson39: Dont drop it! What are you going to do with that vase, Penny? 你打算如何处理那花瓶,彭尼?Im going to put it on this table, Sam. 我打算把它放到这桌上,萨姆。Dont do that. 不要放那里。Give it to me. 把它给我。What are you going to do with it? 你打算怎么办?Im going to put it here, in front of the window. 我准备把它放到这儿,放到窗户前面。Be careful. 小心哦。Dont drop it! 别摔了。Dont put it there, Sam. 别放那儿,萨姆。Put it here, on this shelf. 放这儿,放架子上。There we are! 给你。Its a lovely vase. 这是只漂亮的花瓶。Those flowers are lovely, too. 那些花也很漂亮。 Lesson41: Pennys bag Is that bag heavy, Penny? 那个包很重吗,彭丽?Not very. 不是很重。Here! 放这里。Put it on this chair. 把它放这把椅子上。Whats in it? 里面是什么东西?A piece of cheese. 一片奶酪A loaf of bread. 一块面包。A bar of soap. 一块肥皂。A bar of chocolate. 一块巧克力。A bottle of milk. 一瓶牛奶。A pound of sugar. 一磅糖Half a pound of coffee. 半磅咖啡。A quarter of a pound of tea. 1/4磅茶叶。And a tin of tobacco. 和一听烟草。Is that tin of tobacco for me? 那听烟草是给我的吗?Well, its certainly not for me! 噢,当然不是给我的。 Lesson43: Hurry up! Can you make the tea, Sam? 你会沏茶吗?萨姆Yes, of course I can, Penny. 是的,我当然会,彭丽。Is there any water in this kettle(水壶)? 这水壶里有水吗?Yes, there is. 有水。Wheres the tea? 茶叶在哪里?Its over there, behind the teapot. 就在那儿,茶壶的后面。Can you see it? 你看见了吗?I can see the teapot, but I cant see the tea. 我看见了茶壶,但是没有看见茶叶。There it is! 那不是吗?Its in front of you. 就在你眼前。Ah yes, I can see it now. 哦,是阿,我现在看见了。Where are the cups? 茶杯在哪里?There are some in the cupboard(碗橱).碗橱里有几只。Can you find them? 你找得到吗?Yes. Here they are. 找得到,就在这里。Hurry up, Sam. 快,萨姆。The kettles boiling.水开了。 lesson45THE BOSS: Can you come here a minute please, Bob? 你能过来一会儿吗,鲍勃?Bob: Yes, sir? 什么事,先生?THE BOSS: Wheres Miss Pamela? 帕梅拉在哪里?Bob: Shes next door. Shes in her office, sir. 她在隔壁,在她的办公室里,先生。THE BOSS: Can she type this letter for me? Ask her please. 她能为我打下这封信吗?问问她。Bob: Yes, sir. 好的,先生。Bob: Can you type this letter for the boss please, Miss Pamela? 请你把这封信帮老板打一下,可以吗,帕梅拉?MISS Pamela: Yes, of course I can. 可以,当然可以。Bob: Here you are. 给你。MISS Pamela: Thank you, Bob. 谢谢,鲍勃。MISS Pamela: Bob! 鲍勃。Bob: Yes? Whats the matter? 什么事?怎么啦?MISS Pamela: I cant type this letter. 我打不了这封信。Miss Pamela: I cant read it! The bosss handwriting is terrible! 我看不懂这封信,老板的书写太糟糕了。 lesson47 A cup of coffeeMRS YOUNG: Do you like coffee, Mrs Price? 你喜欢咖啡吗,安?MRS PRICE: Yes, I do. 是的,我喜欢的。MRS YOUNG: Do you want a cup? 你想要一杯吗?MRS PRICE: Yes, please. Mrs Young. 好的,请来一杯,克雷斯汀MRS YOUNG: Do you want any sugar? 你要放些糖吗?MRS PRICE: Yes, please. 好的,请放一些。MRS YOUNG: Do you want any milk? 要放些牛奶吗?MRS PRICE: No, thank you. I dont like milk in my coffee. I like black coffee. 不,谢谢。我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,我喜欢清咖啡。MRS YOUNG: Do you like biscuits? 你喜欢饼干吗?MRS PRICE: Yes, I do. 是的,我喜欢。MRS YOUNG: Do you want one? 你想要一块吗?MRS PRICE: Yes, please.好的,请来一块。 lesson49 At the butchersBUTCHER: Do you want any meat today, Mrs Bird? 你今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?MRS BIRD: Yes, please. 是的,我买一点BUTCHER: This lambs very good. 这羔羊肉非常好MRS BIRD: I like lamb, but my husband doesnt . 我喜欢羔羊肉,可我丈夫不喜欢。BUTCHER: What about some steak? This is a nice piece. 来点牛排吧?这块很好。MRS BIRD: Give me that piece please. 请给我那块吧。BUTCHER: Do you want a chicken, Mrs Bird? Theyre very nice. 你要买只鸡吗?这些鸡非常好。MRS BIRD: No, thank you. 不了,谢谢MRS BIRD: My husband likes steak, but he doesnt like chicken. 我丈夫喜欢牛排,他不喜欢鸡BUTCHER: To tell you the truth, Mrs. Bird, I dont like chicken, either ! 说实话,我也不喜欢鸡,伯德夫人。 lesson51 A pleasant climateHANS: Where do you come from?你来自哪里?DIMITRI: I come from Greece.我来自希腊。HANS: Whats the climate like in your country?你们国家的气候怎么样?DIMITRI: Its very pleasant.非常的使人愉快。Hans: Whats the weather like in spring?春天的天气怎么样?DIMITRI: Its often windy in March. Its always warm in April and May, but it rains sometimes.三月经常有风,四月和五月总是暖和的,但有时候会下雨。HANS: Whats it like in summer?夏天呢?DIMITRI: Its always hot in June, July and August. The sun shines every day.六月总是很热,七月和八月每天太阳照耀。HANS: Is it cold or warm in autumn?秋天是冷还是暖和?DIMITRI: Its always warm in September and October. Its often cold in November and it rains sometimes.九月和十月通常是暖和的,十一月常常很冷有时会下雨。HANS: Is it very cold in winter?冬天非常的冷吗?DIMITRI: Its often cold in December, January and February. It snows sometimes.十二月、一月和二月常常很冷,有时会下雪。 lesson53 An interesting climateHANS: Where do you come from?你来自哪里?JIM: I come from England.我来自英格兰。HANS: Whats the climate like in your country?你们国家的气候怎么样?Jim: Its mild(温和的), but its not always pleasant.气候温和,但不总是那么的使人愉快。Jim: The weathers often cold in the North and windy in the East. Its often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the South.备方通常很冷,东方多风,西方很潮湿,南方有时很暖和。Hans: Which seasons do you like best?你最喜欢哪个季节?Jim: I like spring and summer. The days are long and the nights are short. The sun rises early and sets late. 我喜欢春天和夏天,白天长夜晚短,太阳升起很早,落下很晚。I dont like autumn and winter. The days are short and
收藏
- 资源描述:
-
-!
新概念英语第一册
Lesson1: Excuse me!
Excuse me!
打扰一下
Yes?
什么事?
Is this your handbag?
这是你的手提包吗?
Pardon?
什么?
Is this your handbag?
这是你的手提包吗?
Yes, it is.
是的,它是
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Lesson 3:Sorry sir.
My coat and my umbrella please.
请把我的外套和雨伞给我
Here is my ticket.
这是我的票。
Thank you sir.
谢谢,先生
Number five.
第五号
Here is your umbrella and your coat.
这是你的雨伞和外套
This is not my umbrella.
这不是我的雨伞。
Sorry sir.
对不起,先生。
Is this your umbrella?
这是你的雨伞吗?
No, it isnt.
不,它不是。
Is this it?
这是吗?
Yes, it is.
是的,它是
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Lesson 5: Nice to meet you.
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning, Mr. Blake.
早上好,布莱克先生。
This is Miss Sophie Dupont.
这是索菲杜邦小姐
Sophie is a new student.
索菲是一名新学生
She is a French.
她是法国人
Sophie, this is Hans.
索菲,这是汉斯
He is German.
他是德国人。
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
And this is Naoko.
这是直子
She’s Japanese.
她是日本人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴遇见你
And this is Chang-woo.
这是昌武
He’s Korean.
他是韩国人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴遇见你
And this is Luming.
这是鲁明
He’s Chinese.
他是中国人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴遇见你。
And this is Xiaohui.
这是小慧
She’s Chinese, too.
她也是中国人
Nice to meet you.
很高兴遇见你
Lesson 7: Are you a teacher?
I’m a new student.
我是一个新学生。
My name’s Robert.
我的名字叫罗伯特
Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
My name’s Sophie.
我的名字叫索菲
Are you French?
你是法国人吗?
Yes, I’m.
是的,我是。
Are you French, too?
你也是法国人?
No, I’m not.
不,我不是。
What nationality are you?
你是哪国人?
I’m Italian.
我是意大利人。
Are you a teacher?
你是老师吗?
No, I’m not.
不,我不是
What’s your job?
你是做什么工作的?
I’m a keyboard operator.
我是一个键盘操作员。
What’s your job?
你是做什么工作的?
I’m an engineer.
我是一名工程师
Lesson 9: How are you today?
Hello, Helen.
你好,海伦
Hi, Steven.
你好,斯蒂文
How are you today?
你今天好吗?
I’m very well, Thank you.
我非常好,谢谢。
And you?
你呢?
I’m fine, thanks.
我很好,谢谢。
How is Tony?
托尼怎么样?
He’s fine, Thanks.
他很好,谢谢。
How’s Emma?
埃玛好吗?
She’s very well, too, Helen.
她也非常好,海伦。
Goodbye, Helen.
再见,海伦
Nice to see you.
很高兴再见到你
Nice to see you, too, Steven.
也很高兴再见到你,斯蒂文
Goodbye.
再见。
Lesson 11: Is this your shirt?
Whose shirt is that?
那是谁的衬衫?
Is this your shirt, Dave?
这是你的衬衫吗?大为?
No, sir.
不,先生。
It’s not my shirt.
它不是我的衬衫。
This is my shirt.
这是我的衬衫。
My shirts blue.
我的衬衫是蓝色的。
Is this shirt Tim’s?
这衬衫是汤姆的吗?
Perhaps it is, sir.
可能是吧,先生
Tim’s shirts white.
汤姆的衬衫是白色的。
Tim!
提姆
Yes, sir.
什么事?先生
Is this your shirt?
这是你的衬衫吗?
Yes, Sir.
是的,先生。
Here you are.
给你
Catch.
接住
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,先生
Lesson 13: A new dress
What color is your new dress?
你的新裙子是什么颜色的?
It is green.
它是绿色的?
Come upstairs and see it.
到楼上去看下。
Thanks you.
谢谢
Look!
看
Here it is!
在这里
That’s a nice dress.
那是一件很好的裙子。
It’s very smart.
它非常的时髦
My hat’s new, too.
我的帽子也是新的。
What color is it?
它什么颜色?
It’s the same color.
同样的颜色
It’s green, too.
也是绿色的。
That’s a lovely hat.
那时一定可爱的帽子。
Lesson 15: Your passport, please.
Are you Swedish?
你们是瑞典人吗?
No, we are not.
不,我们不是。
We are Danish.
我们是丹麦人。
Are your friends Danish, too?
你的朋友们也是丹麦人?
No, they aren’t.
不,他们不是。
They are Norwegian.
他们是挪威人。
Your passport, please.
请出示你们的护照。
Here they are.
给你。
Are there your cases?
这是你们的箱子吗?
No, they aren’t.
不,它们不是。
Our cases are brown.
我们的箱子是棕色的。
Here they are.
给你
Are you tourists?
你们是旅行者吗?
Yes, we are.
是的,我们是。
Are your friends tourists too?
你的朋友们也是吗?
Yes, they are.
是的,他们也是
That’s fine.
好的
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Lesson 17: How do you do
Come and meet our employees, Mr. Richards.
过来认识下我们的员工,理查兹先生
Thank you, Mr. Jackson.
谢谢,杰克逊先生
This is Nicola Grey, and this is Claire Taylor.
这是尼克拉斯,这是克莱尔泰咯
How do you do?
你好
Those women are very hard-working.
哪些女人非常的勤奋。
What are their jobs?
他们的工作是什么?
They’re keyboard operators.
她们是键盘操作员。
This is Michael Baker, and this is Jeremy Short.
这是迈克尔贝克,这是杰里米肖特
How do you do?
你好
They aren’t very busy!
他们不是很忙。
What are their jobs?
他们的工作是什么?
They’re sales reps.
他们是销售员。
They are very lazy.
他们非常的懒惰。
Who is this young man?
这个年轻人是谁?
This is Jim.
这是吉姆
He is our office assistant.
他是我们办公室的助手
Lesson 19: Tired and thirsty
What’s the matter, children?
怎么啦?孩子们。
We are tired and thirsty, Mum.
我们很来很渴。妈妈/
Sit down here.
坐在这里吧
Are you all right now?
现在好了吗?
No, we aren’t.
不,我们没好,
Look!
看
There’s an ice cream man.
那里有一个卖冰淇凌的人。
Two ice creams please.
两块冰淇凌,请。
Here you are, children.
给你们,孩子们。
Thanks, Mum.
谢谢,妈妈。
There ice creams are nice.
这个冰淇凌很好
Are you all right now?
现在好些了吗?
Yes, we are, thank you.
是的,我们好了,谢谢
Lesson 21: Which book?
Give me a book please, Jane.
请给我书,简
Which book?
哪一本?
This one?
这本吗?
No, not that one. The red one.
不,不是那本,红色的那本。
This one?
这本?
Yes, please.
是的,请。
Here you are.
给你。
Thank you.
谢谢。
Lesson 23: Which glasses?
Give me some glasses please, Jane.
请给我一些杯子,简
Which glasses?
哪些杯子?
These glasses.
这些杯子。
No, not those. The ones on the shelf.
不,不是那些,是架子上那些。
These?
这些?
Yes, please.
是的,请。
Here you are.
给你。
Thanks.
谢谢。
Lesson25: Mrs. Smith’s kitchen
Mrs. Smith’s kitchen is small.
史密斯夫人的厨房很小。
There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.
厨房里有个冰箱。
The refrigerator is white.
冰箱的颜色是白色的。
It is on the right.
它位于厨房的右边。
There is an electric cooker in the kitchen.
厨房里有个电灶。
The cooker is blue.
灶的颜色是蓝的。
It is on the left.
它位于厨房的左边。
There is a table in the middle of the room.
房间的中央有一张桌子。
There is a bottle on the table.
桌子上有个瓶子。
The bottle is empty.
瓶子是空的。
There is a cup on the table, too.
桌子上还有一只杯子。
The cup is clean.
杯子很干净。
Lesson 27: Mrs. Smith’s living room
Mrs. Smith’s living room is large.
史密斯夫人的客厅很大。
There is a television in the room.
房间里有台电视机。
The television is near the window.
电视机在窗户的附近。
There are some magazines on the television.
电视机上有几本杂志。
There is a table in the room.
客厅里有张桌子。
There are some newspapers on the table.
桌子上放着几份报子。
There are some armchairs in the room.
客厅里有几把扶手椅。
The armchairs are near the table.
那些扶手椅靠近桌子。
There is a stereo in the room.
客厅里有台立体声音响。
The stereo is near the door.
音响靠近门。
There are some books on the stereo.
音响上面有几本书。
There are some pictures in the room.
客厅里有几幅画。
The pictures are on the wall.
画挂在墙上。
Lesson 29: Come in, Amy.
Come in, Amy.
进来,艾米。
Shut the door, please.
请把门关上。
This bedroom is very untidy.
这卧室太不整齐了。
What must I do, Mrs. Jones?
我应该做些什么,琼斯夫人?
Open the window and air the room.
打开窗户,给房间通风。
Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.(衣橱)
然后把这些衣服放进衣橱里。
Then make the bed.
再把床整理下。
Dust the dressing table.
弹掉梳妆台上的灰尘。
Then sweep the floor.
然后扫地。
Lesson31: Where’s Sally?
Where’s Sally, Jack?
萨莉在哪里,杰克?
She’s in the garden, Jane.
她在花园里,简
What’s she doing?
她在干什么?
She’s sitting under the tree.
她正在树荫下坐着。
Is Tim in the garden, too?
蒂姆也在花园里吗?
Yes, he is.
是的,他也在花园里。
He’s climbing the tree.
他正在爬树。
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Who’s climbing the tree.
谁在爬树?
Tim is.
蒂姆在爬树。
What about the dog?
那么狗呢?
The dog’s in the garden, too.
狗也在花园里。
It’s running across the grass.
它正在草地上跑。
It’s running after a cat.
在追一只猫。
Lesson 33: A fine day
It’s a fine day today.
今天天气好。
There are some clouds in the sky, but the sun is shining.
天空中飘着几朵云,但阳光灿烂。
Mr. Jones’s with his family.
琼斯先生和他的家人在一起。
They are walking over the bridge.
他们正在过桥。
There are some boats on the river.
河上有几艘船。
Mr. Jones and his wife are looking at them.
琼斯先上和他的妻子正在看这些船。
Sally is looking at a big ship.
萨莉正在观看一艘大船。
The ship is going under the bridge.
那船正从桥下驶过。
Tim is looking at an aeroplane.
蒂姆正望着一架飞机。
The aeroplane is flying over the river.
飞机正从河上飞过。
Lesson 35: Our village
This is a photograph of our village.
这是我们村庄的一张照片。
Our village is in a valley.
我们的村庄坐落在一个山谷之中。
It is between two hills.
它位于两座小山之间。
The village is on a river.
它靠近一条小河。
Here is another photograph of the village.
这是我们村庄的另一张照片。
My wife and I are walking alone the banks of the river.
我和我妻子正沿着河岸散步。
We are on the left.
我们在河的左侧
There is a boy in the water.
河里面有个男孩。
He is swimming across the river.
他正在游泳过河。
Here is another photograph.
这是另一张照片。
This is the school building.
这是学校大楼。
It is beside a park.
它位于公园的旁边。
The park is on the right.
公园在右边。
Some children are coming out of the building.
一些孩子正从大楼里出来。
Some of them are going into the park.
他们中的几个正走进公园。
Lesson37: Making a bookcase
You’re working hard, George.
你干的真辛苦,乔治。
What are you doing?
你在做什么呢?
I’m making a bookcase.
我正在做一个书架。
Give me that hammer please, Dan.
请把那把锤子拿给我,丹。
Which hammer.
哪一把?
This one?
是这把吗?
No, not that one.
不,不是那一把。
The big one.
是大的那把。
Here you are.
给你。
Thanks, Dan.
谢谢,丹。
What are you going to do now, George?
你现在打算干什么?乔治。
I’m going to paint it.
我打算把它油漆下。
What colour are you going to paint it?
你打算把它漆成什么颜色?
I’m going to paint it pink.
我打算把它漆成粉色?
Pink!
粉色?
This bookcase isn’t for me.
这个书架不是为我做的?
It’s for my daughter, Susan.
是为我女儿苏珊作的。
Pink’s her favorite colour.
粉色是她最喜欢的颜色。
Lesson39: Don’t drop it!
What are you going to do with that vase, Penny?
你打算如何处理那花瓶,彭尼?
I’m going to put it on this table, Sam.
我打算把它放到这桌上,萨姆。
Don’t do that.
不要放那里。
Give it to me.
把它给我。
What are you going to do with it?
你打算怎么办?
I’m going to put it here, in front of the window.
我准备把它放到这儿,放到窗户前面。
Be careful.
小心哦。
Don’t drop it!
别摔了。
Don’t put it there, Sam.
别放那儿,萨姆。
Put it here, on this shelf.
放这儿,放架子上。
There we are!
给你。
It’s a lovely vase.
这是只漂亮的花瓶。
Those flowers are lovely, too.
那些花也很漂亮。
Lesson41: Penny’s bag
Is that bag heavy, Penny?
那个包很重吗,彭丽?
Not very.
不是很重。
Here!
放这里。
Put it on this chair.
把它放这把椅子上。
What’s in it?
里面是什么东西?
A piece of cheese.
一片奶酪
A loaf of bread.
一块面包。
A bar of soap.
一块肥皂。
A bar of chocolate.
一块巧克力。
A bottle of milk.
一瓶牛奶。
A pound of sugar.
一磅糖
Half a pound of coffee.
半磅咖啡。
A quarter of a pound of tea.
1/4磅茶叶。
And a tin of tobacco.
和一听烟草。
Is that tin of tobacco for me?
那听烟草是给我的吗?
Well, it’s certainly not for me!
噢,当然不是给我的。
Lesson43: Hurry up!
Can you make the tea, Sam?
你会沏茶吗?萨姆
Yes, of course I can, Penny.
是的,我当然会,彭丽。
Is there any water in this kettle(水壶)?
这水壶里有水吗?
Yes, there is.
有水。
Where’s the tea?
茶叶在哪里?
It’s over there, behind the teapot.
就在那儿,茶壶的后面。
Can you see it?
你看见了吗?
I can see the teapot, but I can’t see the tea.
我看见了茶壶,但是没有看见茶叶。
There it is!
那不是吗?
It’s in front of you.
就在你眼前。
Ah yes, I can see it now.
哦,是阿,我现在看见了。
Where are the cups?
茶杯在哪里?
There are some in the cupboard(碗橱).
碗橱里有几只。
Can you find them?
你找得到吗?
Yes. Here they are.
找得到,就在这里。
Hurry up, Sam.
快,萨姆。
The kettle’s boiling.
水开了。
lesson45
THE BOSS: Can you come here a minute please, Bob?
你能过来一会儿吗,鲍勃?
Bob: Yes, sir?
什么事,先生?
THE BOSS: Wheres Miss Pamela?
帕梅拉在哪里?
Bob: Shes next door. Shes in her office, sir.
她在隔壁,在她的办公室里,先生。
THE BOSS: Can she type this letter for me? Ask her please.
她能为我打下这封信吗?问问她。
Bob: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Bob: Can you type this letter for the boss please, Miss Pamela?
请你把这封信帮老板打一下,可以吗,帕梅拉?
MISS Pamela: Yes, of course I can.
可以,当然可以。
Bob: Here you are.
给你。
MISS Pamela: Thank you, Bob.
谢谢,鲍勃。
MISS Pamela: Bob!
鲍勃。
Bob: Yes? Whats the matter?
什么事?怎么啦?
MISS Pamela: I cant type this letter.
我打不了这封信。
Miss Pamela: I cant read it! The bosss handwriting is terrible!
我看不懂这封信,老板的书写太糟糕了。
lesson47 A cup of coffee
MRS YOUNG: Do you like coffee, Mrs Price?
你喜欢咖啡吗,安?
MRS PRICE: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜欢的。
MRS YOUNG: Do you want a cup?
你想要一杯吗?
MRS PRICE: Yes, please. Mrs Young.
好的,请来一杯,克雷斯汀
MRS YOUNG: Do you want any sugar?
你要放些糖吗?
MRS PRICE: Yes, please.
好的,请放一些。
MRS YOUNG: Do you want any milk?
要放些牛奶吗?
MRS PRICE: No, thank you. I dont like milk in my coffee. I like black coffee.
不,谢谢。我不喜欢咖啡中放牛奶,我喜欢清咖啡。
MRS YOUNG: Do you like biscuits?
你喜欢饼干吗?
MRS PRICE: Yes, I do.
是的,我喜欢。
MRS YOUNG: Do you want one?
你想要一块吗?
MRS PRICE: Yes, please.
好的,请来一块。
lesson49 At the butcher’s
BUTCHER: Do you want any meat today, Mrs Bird?
你今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?
MRS BIRD: Yes, please.
是的,我买一点
BUTCHER: This lambs very good.
这羔羊肉非常好
MRS BIRD: I like lamb, but my husband doesnt .
我喜欢羔羊肉,可我丈夫不喜欢。
BUTCHER: What about some steak? This is a nice piece.
来点牛排吧?这块很好。
MRS BIRD: Give me that piece please.
请给我那块吧。
BUTCHER: Do you want a chicken, Mrs Bird? Theyre very nice.
你要买只鸡吗?这些鸡非常好。
MRS BIRD: No, thank you.
不了,谢谢
MRS BIRD: My husband likes steak, but he doesnt like chicken.
我丈夫喜欢牛排,他不喜欢鸡
BUTCHER: To tell you the truth, Mrs. Bird, I dont like chicken, either !
说实话,我也不喜欢鸡,伯德夫人。
lesson51 A pleasant climate
HANS: Where do you come from?
你来自哪里?
DIMITRI: I come from Greece.
我来自希腊。
HANS: Whats the climate like in your country?
你们国家的气候怎么样?
DIMITRI: Its very pleasant.
非常的使人愉快。
Hans: Whats the weather like in spring?
春天的天气怎么样?
DIMITRI: Its often windy in March. Its always warm in April and May, but it rains sometimes.
三月经常有风,四月和五月总是暖和的,但有时候会下雨。
HANS: Whats it like in summer?
夏天呢?
DIMITRI: Its always hot in June, July and August. The sun shines every day.
六月总是很热,七月和八月每天太阳照耀。
HANS: Is it cold or warm in autumn?
秋天是冷还是暖和?
DIMITRI: Its always warm in September and October. Its often cold in November and it rains sometimes.
九月和十月通常是暖和的,十一月常常很冷有时会下雨。
HANS: Is it very cold in winter?
冬天非常的冷吗?
DIMITRI: Its often cold in December, January and February. It snows sometimes.
十二月、一月和二月常常很冷,有时会下雪。
lesson53 An interesting climate
HANS: Where do you come from?
你来自哪里?
JIM: I come from England.
我来自英格兰。
HANS: Whats the climate like in your country?
你们国家的气候怎么样?
Jim: Its mild(温和的), but its not always pleasant.
气候温和,但不总是那么的使人愉快。
Jim: The weathers often cold in the North and windy in the East. Its often wet in the West and sometimes warm in the South.
备方通常很冷,东方多风,西方很潮湿,南方有时很暖和。
Hans: Which seasons do you like best?
你最喜欢哪个季节?
Jim: I like spring and summer. The days are long and the nights are short. The sun rises early and sets late.
我喜欢春天和夏天,白天长夜晚短,太阳升起很早,落下很晚。
I dont like autumn and winter. The days are short and
展开阅读全文