外企面试用英语口语整理汇编.doc
*-外企面试用英语口语集锦Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。A: I feel I have reached the glass ceiling in my current job. I feel there is noopportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?A: Yes, I think so.A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。 Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。A: (I like) people who possess the can do spirit. 有实际行动的人。 Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。 Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。 Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?A: None of us was born perfect. I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。 Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。Other Tips 其它建议 Know something about the organization you are applying to.了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。Dress properly. Dont shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。Dont sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. 人家未请,先別坐下。Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.面试时,眼睛要看着对方。Listen actively and stay calm.注意听,保持冷静。If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。Dont talk with your mouth full.嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。Dont make much noise while you eat.吃东西不要出声音。Dont blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。Dont appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.不必过分表现急着要工作。Be honest but not too modest.要诚实,但不必太谦虚。Dont put yourself down or cut yourself up.不可妄自菲薄或自贬。Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.避免与面试人谈政治或宗教。 自我介绍 Mature, dynamic and honest思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。Excellent ability of systematical management有极强的系统管理能力。Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。A person with ability plus flexibility should apply. 需要有能力及适应力强的人。A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。Bright,aggressive applicants. 反应快、有进取心的应聘者。Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。Initiative, independent and good communication skill. 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality. 愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。Willing to assume responsibilities. 应聘者须勇于挑重担。Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。Energetic, fashion-minded person. 精力旺盛、思想新潮。With a pleasant mature attitude. 开朗成熟。Strong determination to succeed有获得成功的坚定决心。Strong leadership skills. 有极强的领导艺术。Ability to work well with others. 能够同他人一道很好地工作。Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。Be highly organized and effecient. 工作很有条理,办事效率高。Willing to learn and progress. 肯学习进取。Good presentation skills. 有良好的表达能力。Positive active mind essential有积极、灵活的头脑。Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively. 善于同各种人员打交道。Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作模拟场景人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监Caroline的对话就此展开。 场景一:见面问好。 Caroline: Nice to meet you, Cindy. Im Caroline, HRD of the company. Please have a seat. Caroline: 很高兴认识你Cindy。我是人力资源总监Caroline,请坐。 Cindy: Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline. Cindy: 你好Caroline女士。 场景二:测试应聘者对公司的了解程度。 Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school.What I want to know is why you think youre right for this job. Caroline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。 Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and Im deeply impressedby your companys sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement. Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。 Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fairshare of research. Caroline: 你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。 Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe that its alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by the service providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that I will have a veryrewarding and successful career here. Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。 场景三:团队合作。 Caroline: Commitment to the company and the team is very important to us here. Caroline: 在我们这里,对公司以及团队的责任是非常重要的。 Cindy: I am very responsible. Whenever I have been assigned to complete a certain task, myteacher and classmates could always count on me to achieve the stated task. There is also noneed to remind me of what I should do. I enjoy intermingling and doing things with others. Cindy: 我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。 场景四:个人职业发展计划。 Caroline: So what are your career objectives? And how do you perceive your owndevelopment if you were to assume this position? Caroline: 那你的事业目标是什么?如果你获得了这个职位,你对自己的发展有什么想法? Cindy: I expect to have a good opportunity to put all of my knowledge into practice. I am adoer and I can contribute a great deal to the company. I hope that within five years, I could leadan energetic and productive marketing team. Cindy: 我希望得到很好的实战机会。我是个实干者,我能为公司贡献很多。我希望在五年内,我能够领导一支有活力及高效率的市场团队。 场景五:人际关系。 Caroline: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss? Caroline: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么? Cindy: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution. Cindy: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。 场景六:应聘者提问时间到。 Caroline: Good, then do you have any question about our company? Caroline: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗? Cindy: Could you tell me something about your training program? Cindy: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度? Caroline: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. headquarters.We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training.These sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training. Caroline: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。 Cindy: It sounds attractive! Cindy: 听上去真的很吸引人啊! 场景七:问面试者的价值观。 Caroline: Lastly, whats your main consideration in your current job hunt? Caroline: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面? Cindy: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop! Cindy: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台! 场景八:结束语。 Caroline: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future. Caroline: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。 Cindy: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview. Cindy: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。面试官最喜欢问的六大问题1.Tell me about yourself.这是面试问题中的经典头道“开胃菜”,主要考察求职者的个性是否符合公司的企业文化,所以回答时要尽量贴近这个公司的情况来推销自己。比如这个公司属于汽车行业,那么你就该回答:“Driving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends.”要找到自己跟这个公司的切合点,让面试官了解你适合这个环境。2.What are your three greatest strengths?回答这个问题时不可以只是简单回答:“Im really organized, punctual and get along well with others.”简洁、精炼找到这个公司所看重的特长,是回答这个问题的关键。像要应聘金融行业,可以说:“I think my three strongest strengths are details-oriental, patient and cautious.”但如果应聘者是一个销售精英,可以说:“I think my strongest strengths are aggressive, hard working and communicative.”总之,需要考虑到应聘公司及职务的需要来选择表现自己的优势。3.What are your three greatest weaknesses?铁芸强调,老板都愿意找到一个了解、热爱工作,并能够为公司创造价值的员工。所以不要很诚实地把自己的毛病都暴露出来,而是要有策略地选择一些能够为自己加分的缺点。比如:“I am a perfectionist and I pay very much attention to details. Sometimes I am quite captious.”4.Why are you interested in working for our company?此问题主要考察应聘者是否了解这个工作,或者是否真正有兴趣,所以需要围绕整个公司的具体情况,让面试官知道你很清楚这个公司的运营模式,以及对这项工作非常积极。建议不要以“It seemed like a good career move.”或是“I havent been able to find anything else interesting.”为开始。如果能有一些实际回答的话,加分会更多。应聘者可以这样回答:“I read an article in the newspaper and was very impressed by ”但是前提是你必须真的对这家公司作了研究,同时也要注意,不要让面试官觉得你是为了讨好面试官而言过其实。5.Why did you leave your last job?跳槽的原因可能是因为上一份工作非常糟糕,但面试并不是适合抱怨的场合,而且千万不要对现有或是过去的雇主或同事进行这样的评论:“I didnt agree with the companys direction.”“I got no recognition for my work.”“My boss was totally unreasonab
收藏
- 资源描述:
-
*-
外企面试用英语口语集锦
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。
Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。
A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。
Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你为什么离职呢?
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。
A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。
Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。
A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。
Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?
A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。
Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?
A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?你能承受工作上的压力吗?
A: Yes, I think so.
A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。
Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你个性上最大的特点是什么?
A: Helpfulness and caring. 乐于助人和关心他人。
A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 适应能力和幽默感。
A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 乐观和友爱。
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。
A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。
Q: What personality traits do you admire? 你欣赏哪种性格的人?
A: I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。
Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?
A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标
A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。
Q: How do you normally handle criticism? 你通常如何处理別人的批评?
A: Silence is golden. Just dont say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沉默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation? 在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。
A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。
Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?
A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。
Q: How do you handle your failure? 你怎样对待自己的失敗?
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么会让你有成就感?
A: Doing my best job for your company. 为贵公司竭力效劳。
A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 尽我所能,完成一个项目。
Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?
A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。
A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions. 我乐意捐给教育机构。
Q: What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A: To get a job in my field is most important to me. 对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。
A: To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。
Q: What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最关心的?
A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company? 你会在本公司服务多久呢?
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。
Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?
A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。
A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。
A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。
(甚至还可以打趣的说:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。
A: (假如你有家眷,可以说:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。
Other Tips 其它建议
Know something about the organization you are applying to.了解一些你申请工作单位的情况。
Dress properly. Dont shake hand with the interviewer until he/she extends his/her hand.穿着要得体,人家伸手时才握手。
Dont sit down until invited to do so by the interviewer. 人家未请,先別坐下。
Make eye-contact with the interviewer during the interview.面试时,眼睛要看着对方。
Listen actively and stay calm.注意听,保持冷静。
If invited to a meal, be especially careful about your table manners.被邀吃饭时,要特別注意餐桌礼节。
Dont talk with your mouth full.嘴里有食物,不可开口说话。
Dont make much noise while you eat.吃东西不要出声音。
Dont blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙。
Dont appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.不必过分表现急着要工作。
Be honest but not too modest.要诚实,但不必太谦虚。
Dont put yourself down or cut yourself up.不可妄自菲薄或自贬。
Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.避免与面试人谈政治或宗教。
自我介绍
Mature, dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。
Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。
Ability to work independent1y, mature and resourceful. 能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。
A person with ability plus flexibility should apply. 需要有能力及适应力强的人。
A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable. 个性稳重、具高度责任感。
Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force. 能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。
Bright,aggressive applicants. 反应快、有进取心的应聘者。
Ambitious attitude essential. 有雄心壮志。
Initiative, independent and good communication skill. 积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。
Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality. 愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。
Willing to assume responsibilities. 应聘者须勇于挑重担。
Mature, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills. 思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。
Energetic, fashion-minded person. 精力旺盛、思想新潮。
With a pleasant mature attitude. 开朗成熟。
Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。
Strong leadership skills. 有极强的领导艺术。
Ability to work well with others. 能够同他人一道很好地工作。
Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality. 上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。
The ability to initiate and operate independently. 有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit. 有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。
Be highly organized and effecient. 工作很有条理,办事效率高。
Willing to learn and progress. 肯学习进取。
Good presentation skills. 有良好的表达能力。
Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。
Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively. 善于同各种人员打交道。
Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision. 有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作
模拟场景
人物介绍: Cindy是应届毕业的大学生,她成功通过校园招聘的笔试环节,来到梦寐以求的这家外企面试,这是她的第二轮面试,与人力资源部总监Caroline的对话就此展开。
场景一:见面问好。
Caroline: Nice to meet you, Cindy. I’m Caroline, HRD of the company. Please have a seat.
Caroline: 很高兴认识你Cindy。我是人力资源总监Caroline,请坐。
Cindy: Nice to meet you, Ms. Caroline.
Cindy: 你好Caroline女士。
场景二:测试应聘者对公司的了解程度。
Caroline: From reviewing your resume, I can see that you performed excellently in school.What I want to know is why you think you’re right for this job.
Caroline: 从你的简历,我可以看出你在校时很优秀。我想知道为什么你认为你适合这份工作。
Cindy: I am always interested in news coming from your industry, and I’m deeply impressedby your company’s sales performance. To have risen 200-percent in the domestic market overjust the past three years is an incredible feat. I also admire and agree with the employeedevelopmental values that the company has adopted. I find that my personal goals and ideasabout business operations fit perfectly with the companys goals and mission statement.
Cindy: 我一直关注你们行业的新闻,公司在过去三年里中国市场的业绩增长了两倍,这给我留下了很深的印象。同时我也很喜欢贵公司培养员工的企业文化。我觉得我的个人发展目标、商业理念和公司的目标完全吻合。
Caroline: So you are well aware of our company. It appears that you have done your fairshare of research.
Caroline: 你对我们公司很了解,看来你提前做了很多功课啊。
Cindy: Yes, in addition to judging whether I am the right fit for C&C, I believe that its alsocrucial for me to know if this company is right for me. Ive been impressed by the service providedhere by everyone from the receptionist to the assistant. I am confident that I will have a veryrewarding and successful career here.
Cindy: 是的,除了判断我是否符合C&C的要求外,了解公司是否适合我也很关键。从前台到助理的接待都给我留下了深刻印象,我觉得我在这儿能开创有价值而且成功的事业。
场景三:团队合作。
Caroline: Commitment to the company and the team is very important to us here.
Caroline: 在我们这里,对公司以及团队的责任是非常重要的。
Cindy: I am very responsible. Whenever I have been assigned to complete a certain task, myteacher and classmates could always count on me to achieve the stated task. There is also noneed to remind me of what I should do. I enjoy intermingling and doing things with others.
Cindy: 我很有责任心,如果让我负责一件事,老师和同学们都会很放心。而且我用不着别人提醒我该做什么。我喜欢与人相处,以及和别人一起做事情。
场景四:个人职业发展计划。
Caroline: So what are your career objectives? And how do you perceive your owndevelopment if you were to assume this position?
Caroline: 那你的事业目标是什么?如果你获得了这个职位,你对自己的发展有什么想法?
Cindy: I expect to have a good opportunity to put all of my knowledge into practice. I am adoer and I can contribute a great deal to the company. I hope that within five years, I could leadan energetic and productive marketing team.
Cindy: 我希望得到很好的实战机会。我是个实干者,我能为公司贡献很多。我希望在五年内,我能够领导一支有活力及高效率的市场团队。
场景五:人际关系。
Caroline: As a fresh graduate, what do you think is the most essential factor to establishingand maintaining a good relationship with your future boss?
Caroline: 你现在刚刚毕业,你认为和你未来的老板能够建立并保持良好关系的最主要因素是什么?
Cindy: All the supervisors have rich experience. So first of all I will obey the demands of thesupervisors. Secondly, I will ask their advice and maintain an open mind. Thirdly, when there arequestions, I will communicate in-depth with my supervisors to achieve a functional and propersolution.
Cindy: 领导都是工作经验很丰富的人。首先我要服从领导的工作安排。第二呢,要虚心求教。第三,万一碰到疑问,我会及时跟领导深入沟通,找到一个合理的解决方案。
场景六:应聘者提问时间到。
Caroline: Good, then do you have any question about our company?
Caroline: 好的,对于公司,你有什么问题吗?
Cindy: Could you tell me something about your training program?
Cindy: 能否介绍一下你们的培训制度?
Caroline: In brief, we offer both in-house and off-site training to our AP or U.S. headquarters.We have a few daylong training sessions for topics like business writing skills and software training.These sessions are available to everyone who applies. We also have a variety of other programsbased on each work function. Our program is essentially a job-rotation program, and we believe itis more effective than traditional on-the-job training.
Caroline: 简单来说,我们既有在岗培训,也有去亚太总部或美国总部专门培训。我们采用整日课程来进行商务写作和软件操作一类的培训。每个人都可以申请参加。我们还针对各个职能安排了多种多样的课程。我们的课程主要是轮岗,我们相信这比传统的在职培训要有效的多。
Cindy: It sounds attractive!
Cindy: 听上去真的很吸引人啊!
场景七:问面试者的价值观。
Caroline: Lastly, what’s your main consideration in your current job hunt?
Caroline: 最后,你选择工作时主要考虑哪个方面?
Cindy: Potential growth opportunity. If a potential job does offer me an opportunity to growand mature, I will find it very easy to devote my career to executing my responsibilities at thehighest level. I believe that your company will be a perfect place for me to grow and develop!
Cindy: 潜在的发展机会。如果一个工作能够让我有发展和成熟的机会,我就会更容易地全身心投入去完成我的职责。我相信贵公司将是我成长和发展的良好平台!
场景八:结束语。
Caroline: I also hope to have the chance to get to know you better in the future.
Caroline: 好的,我也希望有机会更加详细地了解你。
Cindy: Thank you for your time. I am looking forward to the next interview.
Cindy: 谢谢您的时间。我期待着下一次面试的通知。
面试官最喜欢问的六大问题
1.Tell me about yourself.
这是面试问题中的经典头道“开胃菜”,主要考察求职者的个性是否符合公司的企业文化,所以回答时要尽量贴近这个公司的情况来推销自己。比如这个公司属于汽车行业,那么你就该回答:“Driving is my hobby. I really love the feeling of running on the road and I take cars as my best friends.”要找到自己跟这个公司的切合点,让面试官了解你适合这个环境。
2.What are your three greatest strengths?
回答这个问题时不可以只是简单回答:“I’m really organized, punctual and get along well with others.”简洁、精炼找到这个公司所看重的特长,是回答这个问题的关键。像要应聘金融行业,可以说:“I think my three strongest strengths are details-oriental, patient and cautious.”但如果应聘者是一个销售精英,可以说:“I think my strongest strengths are aggressive, hard working and communicative.”总之,需要考虑到应聘公司及职务的需要来选择表现自己的优势。
3.What are your three greatest weaknesses?
铁芸强调,老板都愿意找到一个了解、热爱工作,并能够为公司创造价值的员工。所以不要很诚实地把自己的毛病都暴露出来,而是要有策略地选择一些能够为自己加分的缺点。比如:“I am a perfectionist and I pay very much attention to details. Sometimes I am quite captious.”
4.Why are you interested in working for our company?
此问题主要考察应聘者是否了解这个工作,或者是否真正有兴趣,所以需要围绕整个公司的具体情况,让面试官知道你很清楚这个公司的运营模式,以及对这项工作非常积极。建议不要以“It seemed like a good career move.”或是“I havent been able to find anything else interesting.”为开始。如果能有一些实际回答的话,加分会更多。应聘者可以这样回答:“I read an article in the newspaper and was very impressed by ……”但是前提是你必须真的对这家公司作了研究,同时也要注意,不要让面试官觉得你是为了讨好面试官而言过其实。
5.Why did you leave your last job?
跳槽的原因可能是因为上一份工作非常糟糕,但面试并不是适合抱怨的场合,而且千万不要对现有或是过去的雇主或同事进行这样的评论:“I didnt agree with the companys direction.”“I got no recognition for my work.”“My boss was totally unreasonab
展开阅读全文